Our fine Japanese knives are used by famous chefs worldwide, including Joel Robuchon (type 301 range), two Bocuse d'or winners (both with Haiku classic) and countless Michelin starred chefs in the world. As well as used in culinary schools such as the most famous ADF Culinary school by Alain Ducasse in Paris.
- Focus Way of Life - International Design Award, Federal German State Baden-Württemberg, 2002 for Chroma type 301
- Stockholmmässan Nordic Design Award, 2003 for Chroma type 301 Formexpriset 2003
- Adolf Loos Staatspreis Design 2003 - for Chroma type 301
- IF Design Award 2005 - for Chroma type 301
- Stiftung Warentest, Germany: Knife Test: Chroma Haiku 2nd Place
- Best Knife In Test - for Chroma type 301 P-18 by "Test Fakta" - Nordic Test Institute, Sweden - for best quality and performance.