These elegant and modernistic knives designed by F. A. Porsche are sure to be a winner in any kitchen, whether you are a professional chef or a serious amateur! These knives include ergonomic handles, and extremely high quality steel blades! All items feature a Lifetime Warranty!
This set includes:
- 10 Inch Chef's Knife - A versatile Western style knife for slicing, chopping, dicing, and more!
- 7 1/2 Inch Santoku Knife - The Santoku is translates into "The Three Virtues", meaning it is excellent for chopping, dicing, and slicing and is the most versatile knife on earth!
- 7 3/4 Inch Fillet Knife - Perfect for filleting fresh fish!
- 5 3/4 Inch Boning Knife - Exscellent for boning your roasts!
- Chef's Carrying Case - This is a very attractive and protective case!
This is the perfect knife set for aspiring chefs to get started with some of the highest quality knives available, at an entry-level price!
Arrives in 3-5 days!
These products include a Lifetime Warranty and are made in Seki City, Japan. Seki is known as the "City of Blades" and rivals Solingen, Germany as the cutlery capital of the world. Seki City was famous for it's contract with the Emperor of Japan to produce all of the military battle swords for the samurai warriors and the Japanese military up through World War II until General Macrthur ordered the halt of production of katana swords after the end of World War II for a period of seven years.This spawned a craze of swordmakers turning to the fine craft of kitchen cutlery forging, which is a boon we can all share and love! Seki has been producing world-class cutlery for 800 years and the oldest known piece of Japanese cutlery is dated circa 1,200 years ago!
This item features a Lifetime Warranty!